Opportunity for Marketing students!
Informanagement is currently looking for students for international market research.
Function Market research
Location Geldrop – Noord Brabant
Days per week 5
Duration of internship 4-6 months
Informanagement (IM) developed an advanced and flexible online platform for accountants to assist them in providing information to clients about relevant developments. The online platform enables accountants to provide this information with their own identity and minimal time effort. The information is send in various ways; printed newsletters, digital newsletters, website and through social media.
Informanagement is currently active within the Netherlands and the United Kingdom. We are looking to expand our business within Europe and outside of Europe by developing a franchise formula.
The mission of Informanagement is delivering professional services by developing software and content related products.
Your task is to research the market, to gather all relevant information about clients and the market. It is important to formulate a research question and distribute this into sub questions. It is also your responsibility to determine the research population, to determine the representativeness of the research, knowledge of preparing a questionnaire, be able to assess the quality of the gathered data, being able to work with tables and charts and to describe/analyse the research results.
- What is the structure of the market?
- How are accountancy firms organised?
- What is the accessibility of the addresses?
- Is telemarketing allowed?
- What are the laws regarding websites, news and social media?
- Which opportunities and threats are there for Informanagement (SWOT)?
- What is the extent of the market? And how is this divided?
- Which trends are visible?
- Who are the most important players in the market? And what is their profile?
- How are competitors differentiated in the market?
- Are there any affiliated societies or service organisations?
- You are eager to learn; you are open-minded; you are inquisitive and have a self-critical attitude.
- You are independent; you take initiative; you have a hands-on mentality; you work result oriented driven.
- University student/graduate.
- You are a team player; you have good people skills; you are social and a good listener.
- You are a go-getter and positive.
- You know how to work with Office programs.
- Fluent in English written and verbal.
What do we offer
We offer an interesting assignment in a challenging working environment within an organisation that is continuously moving and growing. Compensation according to agreement.
We are currently looking for market researcher within Belgium, France, Sweden, Norway and Denmark.
If you are interested or want to receive more information, please contact
M 0031 (0)6 213 51 471
T 0031 (0)40 76 00 464